Project Manager - Defects
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Defects|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 16:56|
• BAND 6 | $50 - $55 per hour + super
• Initial 3-month contract with the potential of long term opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of building, civil and open space projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for an initial 3-month contract with the potential of a longer-term opportunity.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be project managing the defects stage of various building, civil infrastructure and open space projects such as refurbishments and fit-outs, road resealing and footpaths and sporting facilities and parks and playgrounds.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the close of various projects at defects stage
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of capital works projects
• Strong communication skills with experience of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's