Project Manager - Civil Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Civil Infrastructure|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 17:47|
• BAND 6/7 | $55-65 per hour + super
• Work life balance & Flexible hours
• Variety of Civil Infrastructure Projects
• Location in Melbourne’s Inner suburbs
I am working in partnership with a local council located in Melbourne’s Inner suburbs. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for an initial 6-month contract.
As part of the Project Delivery team, you will be Project Managing Multiple Civil Infrastructure Projects such as roads, pavements & drainage.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Managing multiple Council Projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Project reporting, monitoring, and control of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Construction, Project Management or Civil Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of civil construction projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the Public Sector.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's