Project Manager - Civil Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Civil Infrastructure|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2022 10:32|
The primary responsibility is to plan and deliver across the capital works programs for roads, footpaths, drainage, parks, sports fields, car parks and environmental levy works.
- Preparation of concise project scoping documents for works required.
- Determine and manage project priorities to ensure effective application of resources to achieve project outcomes, delivery dates, and project budget targets
- Regularly review the productivity, effectiveness, quality and profitability of projects, including project follow-up to monitor project deliverables and client satisfaction levels.
- Prepare, review and approve request for quotations, proposals or tenders in accordance with council Procurement Procedures.
- The primary function of this role includes the following key objectives:
- Drive and co-ordinate the effective delivery of civil engineering projects that meet the required outcomes for clients and key stakeholders, ensuring timely completion and within budget.
- Establish and maintain effective, professional relationships with relevant stakeholders including internal clients, government agencies, and consultants.
- Provide leadership, direction, mentoring and training to the team ensuring effective engagement and use of skills, competencies and expertise to drive operational efficiencies and quality.
- Prepare requests for quotation, and documentation for tender designs.
- Participate in and contribute to, the ongoing improvement of the asset design teams professional services and systems.
- Maintain councils professional standards, meeting budget and service delivery dates, and Quality Management Systems.
- Achieve agreed key performance indicators.
- Deliver projects in a timely manner within budget and achieve high levels of client satisfaction.
- Compliance with relevant legislation, codes, industry standards and council’s Quality Management System.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on 0403 242 600
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's