Project Manager - Building Services & Facilities
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Building Services & Facilities|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Wilkes|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2019 17:04|
• BAND 6 | $42.76 per hour + super
• Work life balance & Flexible hours
• Interesting Community Building Services Projects
• Location in Melbourne’s Western suburbs
I am working in partnership with a local council located in Melbourne’s Western suburbs. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for an initial 6-month contract.
As part of the Project Delivery team, you will be Project Managing the full lifecycle of multiple Facilities & Building Services Projects.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the Full lifecycle for multiple Council Projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Project reporting, monitoring, and control of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Construction, Project Management or Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of building construction projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the Public Sector.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111