Project Manager - Building Refurbishment
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Building Refurbishment|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 16:32|
• Hourly rate negotiable based on your experience
• 6-12 month contract opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• High profile Building refurbishment project
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Inner Regional Victoria located 117km from Melbourne’s CBD. We are looking for experienced Project Manager for 6-12 month contract opportunity.
As part of the Projects team, you will be project managing the construction phase of a high profile building refurbishment project. The project includes the fit out of council offices, library, multifunction spaces and a cinema.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage a capital works project to completion
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of capital works projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111