Project Manager - Building | Government Authority
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Building | Government Authority|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 14:47|
• Grade 6 | $80-85 per hour + super
• 6-month contract opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of exciting & challenging projects
I am working in partnership with a Government Authority located in Melbourne’s Inner Suburbs.
As part of the Projects team, you will be project managing the design to delivery of a variety of Building projects such as rectifications and inspections of external claddings.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the design to delivery of multiple building projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of public sector projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of building construction projects
• Understanding of relevant legislation & procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the Public Sector.
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's