Project Manager - Building compliance
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Building compliance|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2020 13:34|
• $55 - $65 per hour + super
• Flexible working hours available
• Interesting community & council projects
• Located North West of Melbourne
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located North West of Melbourne. We are looking for experienced an Project Manager for an initial 3 - 6 month contract opportunity.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be project managing the full life cycle of multiple building compliance projects such as essential safety measures, roof height safety, auditing & reactive building works.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the design to delivery of multiple council projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Construction, Project Management or Architecture
• Proven experience & knowledge of working for a Public Sector organisation
• Developed skills & knowledge in the delivery of building compliance projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
03 8535 3111