Project Manager - Building
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Building|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 15:33|
• $55 - $65 per hour + super
• Flexible working hours available
• Interesting community & council projects
• Located North West of Melbourne
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located North West of Melbourne. We are looking for experienced Project Managers for a 6-month contract opportunity.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be project managing the full life cycle of multiple building projects such as construction, refurbishment, and demolition.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the design to delivery of multiple council projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Construction, Project Management or Architecture OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects clientside
• Developed skills in the delivery of building projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
03 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's