Project Manager - Building
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Building|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 09:48|
• $75 - $110 per hour + super
• 12-month contract opportunity
• High profile Building Refurbishment Project
• Located in Melbourne’s CBD
I am working in partnership with a local council located in Melbourne’s CBD. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for a 12-month contract.
As part of the Project Delivery team, you will be Project Managing the full lifecycle of a high profile building refurbishment project which includes the creation of new workspaces, upgrades to security in a live work space environment.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the Full lifecycle of Council Projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Project reporting, monitoring, and control of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Construction, Project Management or Architecture OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of building construction projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the public sector.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111