Project Manager - Building
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Building|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 09:48|
• $75 - $110 per hour + super
• 12-month contract opportunity
• High profile Building Refurbishment Project
• Located in Melbourne’s CBD
I am working in partnership with a local council located in Melbourne’s CBD. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for a 12-month contract.
As part of the Project Delivery team, you will be Project Managing the full lifecycle of a high profile building refurbishment project which includes the creation of new workspaces, upgrades to security in a live work space environment.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the Full lifecycle of Council Projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Project reporting, monitoring, and control of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Construction, Project Management or Architecture OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of building construction projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the public sector.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's