Project Manager - Bridge Construction
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Bridge Construction|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 12:15|
• BAND 7 | Attractive hourly rate + travel & accommodation contributions
• 6-12 month contract opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Interesting Bridge construction projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Victoria’s Regional North. We are looking for experienced Project Manager for an initial 6-12 month contract opportunity.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be project managing the reconstruction of 2 bridges.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the tender to delivery of bridge construction projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience & knowledge in the delivery of bridge construction projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111