Project Manager - Bridge Construction
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Bridge Construction|
|Job Published:||August 13, 2019 12:15|
• BAND 7 | Attractive hourly rate + travel & accommodation contributions
• 6-12 month contract opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Interesting Bridge construction projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Victoria’s Regional North. We are looking for experienced Project Manager for an initial 6-12 month contract opportunity.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be project managing the reconstruction of 2 bridges.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the tender to delivery of bridge construction projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience & knowledge in the delivery of bridge construction projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's