Project Manager - Capital Works
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Capital Works|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 17:03|
• BAND 7 | $95,000 - $105,000 + super
• 2 year fixed term contract
• Professional development & training offered
• Scheduled RDO
• Flexible working arrangements
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs in a high growth area. We are looking for an experienced Project Managers for 2 year fixed term contract opportunity.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be project managing the full life cycle of multiple projects such as new build constructions, refurbishments & civil infrastructure.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the design to delivery of multiple council projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of building construction or civil projects
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
03 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's