Project Manager Affordable Housing
|Job Title:||Project Manager Affordable Housing|
|Contact Name:||Paul Gleeson|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2022 17:01|
The role will to manage the progression of Hobsons Bay Council’s affordable housing project related work – in particular the proposed Epsom Street Affordable Housing project and other initiatives associated with the Hobsons Bay Affordable Housing Trust. Furthermore, key responsibilities will include:
- Lead implementation of the Epsom Street Affordable Housing project ensuring Council maximises key funding and community strengthening opportunities.
- Undertake additional work as required (e.g. business case modelling; architectural and engineering drawings, QS costings), to ensure that the project is grant ready
- Prepare a funding application for the project in partnership with Hobsons Bay Affordable Housing Trust and other internal and externa stakeholders
- Prepare written documentation, presentations and reports including community/stakeholder presentations, briefing papers, reports, consultation materials, etc.
- In partnership with key stakeholders investigate, manage and resolve property and other planning-related matters to ensure the project is shovel ready
- Develop and maintain effective professional contacts with internal stakeholders, residents, other local governments, government and non-government agencies
- Development and implementation of project plans as required and/or directed
- Management of a range of projects and consultants, along with project steering committees
- Ability to develop and manage project budgets.
To be considered for the role, you will require tertiary qualifications in project management, architecture, planning, property, construction, social science, or other relevant field and several years of relevant experience, and ideally experience affordable housing. Key skills in project management, highly developed written and verbal communication skills, ability to develop and foster relationships and be motived and a self-starter with the capacity to work independently and within a team.
Working history in a similar role within Local Government/Councils (or State Government departments) will be preferred. Probity checks and COVID Vaccination certificates will be required to commence. Hybrid working arrangements, 3 days per week office with flexibility for WFH on balance.
Applications close Sunday 26th June 2022, contacting of candidates and screening will commence immediately.
Public Sector People has been Retained as an exclusive recruitment partner for this assignment.
Register your application online or email direct to
Paul Gleeson (Business Leader - Search & Selection).
E – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's