|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Start Date:||November 2021|
|Contact Name:||Emin Jeka|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 15:39|
To assist in the successful delivery of Council's Civil Capital Works Program, through high standard project management, program planning and delivery, monitoring and reporting, contract management and procurement.
You will be responsible for;
- Coordinate, plan, manage and deliver assigned capital works projects in consultation with the relevant business units of Council.
- Manage internal and external communication processes during the delivery of any capital works projects.
- Supervise and report on works being undertaken by contractors to ensure capital works projects are being delivered in an effective and efficient manner.
- Develop planning permit applications and obtain appropriate Council and other authorities’ approval as required for the delivery of capital works projects.
- Manage and monitor budgets for all assigned capital works projects and coordinate all financial transactions including raising purchase orders, payment of invoices, raising invoices, debt collection and budget forecasting and reporting.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering or related discipline with some relevant experience OR lesser formal qualifications with substantive experience
- Specialist technical knowledge related to the construction of roads, drainage systems, footpaths, bridges, roadside furniture, and vegetation management.
- Ability to prepare sound written technical reports, as well a draft Council reports.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering drawings, specifications, and construction contracts.
- Demonstrated experience in inspecting bridges and major culverts in accordance with VicRoads Level 1 inspection process
- Current Victorian Driver’s license.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or to discuss alternative options within the Project Management space contact Emin Jeka on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 8535 3111.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's