|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 14:33|
Responsible for the successful delivery of projects within the council capital work program. This position will be managing the projects through-out the project life cycle from, design, construction and commission to handover. Ensuring the project is delivered safely, to the relevant quality standards, meet the stakeholders’ expectations and on time and budget whist achieving all project objectives. the position is responsible for all the commercial and contractual element of the projects including but not limited to review and negotiate variations, payment claims and extension of time claims.
- Manage the entire project performance
- Manage the selected contractors and consultant engagement and performance to the council standards
- Manage project scope, budget and time, contract, internal and external stakeholder, R&O and closure & handover process
- Manage the review, negotiation and approval process of all payment claims and potential variations and extension of time claims.
- Manage, supervise and provide clear direction and instruction in required to consultants and contractors
- Ensure monthly review, evaluation and update of the project cashflow and forecast.
- Develop and implement effective project communication frameworks and stakeholder frameworks
- Manage Project Risk and Opportunity and change management
- Maintain a project high performance culture at all time
- Apply finance system procedures and processes
- Apply best management practices within project/contract management
- Plan and monitor continuous improvement and managing project
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Substantial experience in managing projects from client side
- Certificate in Project Management or demonstrated experience in working in project management field
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant demonstrated experience.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on 0403 242 600
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's