Project Management Office (PMO) Training Officer
|Job Title:||Project Management Office (PMO) Training Officer|
|Salary:||$45 - $60 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 14:33|
- Work in one of Melbourne's most cosmopolitan municipalities
- Excellent transport links available nearby
- Initial 6-month contract, potential to extend
- Flexible working arrangements on offer - open to part-time and full-time hours
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of PMO Training Officer to join a cosmopolitan middle ring council in the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This opportunity is a 6-month temporary contract with the potential to extend.
As the successful candidate, you will facilitate training to council staff in relation to the Project Management Framework (PMF) capability and compliance, and Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) system. To do so, you will identify business needs for training, prepare training plans and develop an overall training structure.
- Qualifications or certifications in P3O and Training highly desirable
- Experience working in a PMO environment or working with a Project Management Framework
- Demonstrated experience facilitating training sessions with a diverse range of stakeholders
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's