|Job Title:||Project Lead|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2021 13:03|
The project team is responsible for the delivery of process improvement for permitting related work areas. This process improvement has a focus on streamlining for both staff and customers and will influence the parameters of the systems that support the work.
As the Project Lead you are required to bring stakeholders together to focus, plan and roll out changes to work areas affected. Excellent communication, stakeholder management & engagement is a MUST!
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in planning/Project Management.
- Demonstrated experience forming and leading high-performing of a small multi skilled project teams and utilising agile delivery methods in your project delivery approach
- Strong oral communication and high-level written skills (including report writing, presentation, and negotiation skills) and the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders
- High level experience in developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders at all levels and a sound understanding of stakeholder needs
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable within a changing environment and delivering high quality outcomes
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's