Project Engineer - Road Construction
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Road Construction|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 15:02|
• Interesting City Road Construction Projects
• Worklife Balance | Flexible hours
• Located in Inner Melbourne suburb
• BAND 6| $50-55 per hour + super
I am working in partnership with a local council located in Melbourne's inner suburbs. We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer for an initial 3-6 month contract with the potential of moving into a permanent role.
As part of the Civil Engineering & Development team, you will be Project Managing multiple road construction projects alongside external contractors and developers.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Managing multiple Council Projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Project reporting, reviewing plans and control of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Qualification in Construction, Project Management or Civil Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of road projects
• Strong communication skills & experience working contractor and client-side
• Strong understanding of road specifications and requirements
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111