Project Engineer - Foreshore
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Foreshore|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 15:46|
• BAND 6/7 | $45-65 per hour + super
• Interesting Environment & Foreshore Projects
• Worklife Balance | Flexible hours
• Located South West of Melbourne
I am working in partnership with a local council located 100km South West of Melbourne’s CBD. We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer for an initial 6-12 month contract.
As part of the Planning & Infrastructure team, you will be Project Managing multiple Environment projects such as Foreshore Planning & Coastal Management plans.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Managing multiple Council Projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Project reporting, reviewing plans and control of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Qualification in Construction, Project Management or Civil Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of foreshore or strategic land use projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's