Project Engineer - Civil
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Civil|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2019 15:34|
• Band 6 | $76,285 - $83,528 per annum + super
• 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
• Working on a diverse capital works portfolio
• Work life balance with flexibility offered
• Discounted Gym Membership
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Regional Victoria, 290km west of Melbourne. We are looking for a Project Engineer interested in a 12-month fixed term contract.
As part of the Project Delivery team, you will be will be providing technical assistance in development and design of civil infrastructure. This includes engineering design, investigations, and preparation of business cases for projects such as Bridges, Roads & Buildings.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Full Project management of projects to deliver within budget and time frames
• Assist with engineering surveys and engineering/project investigations
• Liaising with all project stakeholders both internal and external
• Review of project designs, technical specifications and evaluation of tenders
• Preparation of tender specification & construction supervision of civil engineering projects
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or similar
• Proven experience and knowledge working on civil infrastructure projects
• Developed Technical knowledge & ability to problem solve and show initiative
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the public sector.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111