Project Engineer - Civil Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Civil Infrastructure|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 14:17|
• BAND 7 | From $55 per hour + super. Negotiable based on your experience
• Work life balance & Flexible hours
• Variety of Civil Infrastructure Projects
• Located West of Melbourne
I am working in partnership with a local council located 80km’s west of Melbourne. We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer for a 4–10 month contract.
As part of the Capital Works team, you will be Project Managing the full lifecycle of multiple Civil Infrastructure Projects including roads, footpaths and flood recovery.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage the Full lifecycle for multiple Council Projects
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Project reporting, monitoring, and control of project budgets
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Construction, Project Management or Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of council projects
• Developed skills in the delivery of building construction projects
• Strong understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the Public Sector.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's