Project Engineer - Civil Infrastructure
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Civil Infrastructure|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 11:46|
• BAND 6 | $49.46 per hour + super
• Initial 3-month contract
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting civil infrastructure projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Geelong. We are looking for experienced Project Engineer for an initial 3-month contract.
As part of the Projects office, you will be developing project plans and design briefs as well as assisting in planning, design and tendering of capital projects. These include roads, footpaths, bridges and drainage.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage multiple capital works projects at various stages of life cycle
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contracts
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Qualification in Project Management, Construction, Civil Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of capital works projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111