Project Engineer - Civil
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Civil|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 09:03|
• BAND 6 | $42 - $45 per hour + super
• Initial 6-month contract with potential of a much longer term opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting civil infrastructure projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Inner Suburbs. We are looking for experienced Project Engineer for an initial 6-month contract with the potential of a longer-term opportunity.
As part of the Civil & traffic office, you will be project managing the full life cycle of various civil infrastructure projects such as roads, footpaths & drainage.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage multiple capital works projects at various stages of life cycle
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contractors & consultants including engineering design review
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Project Management, Construction, Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of capital works projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
• Experience in Civil 3D & AutoCAD
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111