|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 14:47|
• BAND 5/6 | $30 - $45 per hour + super
• Initial 2-month contract with potential of extensions
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of interesting civil infrastructure projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Northern Suburbs. We are looking for experienced Council Project Engineer for an initial 2-month contract with the potential of extensions.
As part of the Civil & traffic office, you will be project managing the full life cycle of various civil infrastructure projects such as roads, footpaths & drainage.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage multiple capital works projects at various stages of life cycle
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contractors and consultants including engineering design review
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Project Management, Construction, Engineering OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of capital works projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
• Experience in Civil 3D & AutoCAD
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's