|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2021 09:46|
The position will take a leadership role in working with the Infrastructure Projects Engineer, Works Manager and roads work crew in implementing operations, maintenance and renewal strategies, works programs for Council’s road infrastructure assets and more specifically to meet contract, block grant, repair program and other TfNSW funded capital projects delivery commitments.
- Mentoring and training Infrastructure Projects Engineer to undertake the following responsibilities and work effectively with the Works Manager and his team:
- Develop, implement and manage new capital and renewal programs for Council’s road infrastructure assets.
- The tasks involved will include the full range of project management matters, include scoping and proposing projects, writing and administering contracts, reviewing feasibilities and coordinating consultants, tendering and project managing delivery programs and budgets.
- Implement risk analysis, identification, minimisation and rectification systems and processes for the management of risks and hazards on road infrastructure assets
- Develop and Implement policies and procedures to enhance the effective and efficient management of Council’s road assets, asset management system and provide support, research and advice
- Analysis and modelling of the condition, performance, risk, lifecycle cost and remaining lives of infrastructure assets, in order to improve asset investment decision making and achieve sustainable improvements in business performance
- Contribute to the development of the 10 year Capital Plan prioritising asset renewal and upgrade requirements by balancing cost, risk and performance in terms of target level of service provided.
- Demonstrated engineering surveying skills including working knowledge and experience in the use of electronic total station equipment and theodolites.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation and delivery of civil projects
- Proven time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities within available resources and timeframes
- Strong computer literacy including a good working knowledge of software such as but not limited to Excel, Word, Internet, Business Civil CAD and AutoCAD
- Current NSW Driver’s Licence
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on 0403 242 600
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's