Project Document Controller
|Job Title:||Project Document Controller|
|Start Date:||October 2019|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2019 21:01|
They are a stand out company in the industry, and this 6 month contract wont be around for long!
The Document Controller you will be responsible for:
- Issues and tracks project related documentation (engineering, supplier deliverables, technical data, procurement and commercial information, project deliverables), in accordance with the schedule.
- Ensures compliance with required standards and naming/numbering conventions and uploads project documentation to appropriate document and records management systems- e.g. TRIM, CM9, Q-Pulse and RedEye.
- Performs system and process reviews to monitor and report compliance and takes action to address any issues identified.
- Develops working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and provides direction and support to others with regards to document and records management processes.
- Contributes to the integration and development of document control policies and working procedures with Partnering organisations to maintain data integrity and maximise productivity
- Provides additional administrative support to project team at acceptance, handover and closure ensuring all project documentation is archived in line with procedures
- Demonstrated experience working in a project document control role with an understanding of electronic Document and Records Management Systems, classification schemes and retention and disposal schedules.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of naming protocols and records metadata.
- Experience in providing advice and assistance to staff on matters relating to document and records management.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment to deliver outcomes in a timely manner.
- Advanced user in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Internet-based systems.
- Advanced user of HP TRIM and CM9 preferred
- Experience with leading Electronic Document Control systems such as TeamBinder or Aconex.
- Experience in document control for major industrial projects for design, procurement, contracts, construction and commissioning.
For any questions relating to this role or other opportunities with PSP, please contact Lucia Schefermann | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.