Project Development Officer
|Job Title:||Project Development Officer|
|Salary:||$43 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2020 11:33|
I am working with a Local Council located in the northern suburbs of Brisbane, 25km the CBD. We are looking for experienced Project Development Officer for a 6-month contract opportunity.
Provide technical and administrative control to the design development and project planning of multi-disciplinary Capital and Operational Projects. This includes the development of conceptual design, specification, scope of works, construction plans and project briefing for the projects that are managed by the Buildings and Facilities Planning Department, to ensure legislative compliance, prioritisation, and timely deliveries.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Develop and implement project briefing and conceptual designs for Buildings and Facilities projects.
- Assist with the development and implementation of planning strategies, engineering assessment, concept site plans, architectural concepts, long term maintenance plans, construction cost estimates and phasing of the projects including demolition and relocation of Council owned Buildings and Facilities.
- Assist with condition analysis, organisational need statements, facility cost projections and capacity analysis for Council owned Buildings and Facilities.
- Review and update project cost estimate and provide annual maintenance cost estimate to assist with project scope development and planning.
- Resolve technical and non-technical issues as they arise and consult with management and/or project managers.
- Provide timely communication of Capital and Operation “business as usual” project progress and issues and maintain technical and administrative control of project delivery.
• Tertiary qualification in Property, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of maintenance works & leadership of a team
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's