Project Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Project Design Engineer|
|Reference:||PC - 3 - 9|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2020 06:16|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Project Design Engineer to join our local government client on a contract for up to 12 months. The successful candidate will join an ambitious and innovative organisation in a rapidly growing city that is ideally located with easy access to key public transport and road links. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a range of services and facilities to a diverse community.
- This position is responsible for the preparation of designs and documentation for a wide range of local infrastructure projects generally within the road corridor.
- Works will include, but is not limited to: road design, car parks, street lighting (design management), footpaths, shared pathways/cyleways, stormwater and various traffic and transport facilities in accordance with the adopted works programs and strategies.
- To assist with the delivery of civil and infrastructure projects
- Undertake all aspects of project management and planning to ensure that the required project timeframes, building quality and budgetary constraints are met.
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders to effectively plan and implement the projects according to their needs and requirement.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification and/or extensive relevant experience
- A high level of proven innovative and sustainable design experience and knowledge in all types of local government projects
- Proven ability to design all types of projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D and associated products
- Current Class C drivers licence
- Local Government experience highly desirable
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for your next contract opportunity please apply via the appropriate link with a CV attached.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.