Project & Business Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project & Business Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2019 10:01|
- Initial 3-4 month contract with potential for extension
- Close to public transport links in Melbourne's south -east
- Opportunity for someone with interest in design, construction or project management to further develop their skills and exposure to the industry
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Project Business Support officer to join a Council in Melbourne's south - east on a contract covering an internal secondment for the next 3-4 months.
The main objective of this role is to provide efficient contract an project administration support to the Manager and wider team, ensuring professional and effective day to day operation of the department.
As the successful candidate you will assist with the management of projects to achieve sustainable infrastructure outcomes that meet time, cost and quality specifications.
- Strong business and administrative support experience
- Experience and or interest in design, construction and Project Management with a desire to develop skills in this discipline will be look upon favorably
- A good understanding and experience using financial systems.
- Sound skills and knowledge of other Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Power point and Excel.
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Current valid Police Check or willingness to obtain if successful
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Administration roles in Local Government, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's