Project Administrator - Capital Works
|Job Title:||Project Administrator - Capital Works|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 14:16|
• Level5 | $65,000 - $68,000 per year + super
• Supportive & Collaborative Team environment
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Variety of exciting & challenging projects
I am working in partnership with a Leading Educational Provider located in Melbourne’s South-Eastern Suburbs.
As part of the Buildings & Property team, you will be assisting the projects team to deliver the full lifecycle of a variety of New Build & Refurbishment projects ranging from $20,000 - $180million.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage a range of project admin tasks to support the delivery team
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Providing a high level of customer service
• Participate & implement continuous improvement in processes & procedures
• Involvement and delivery of minor Capital Works projects
• Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the supporting of projects
• Understanding of engineering principles for building construction
• Strong communication skills both written & verbal
Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in the Public Sector.
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's