|Job Title:||Procurement Officer|
|Start Date:||Jan 2022|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Li|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2022 15:47|
Local Council located in the Western Suburbs is looking for an experienced Procurement Officer to join the team. Your expertise in probity security, contract management, document control and ability to adapt will be highly regarded for this role. You will be joining a team of procurement professionals and supporting them with their daily tasks as well as having a helping hand to guide you along the way.
- Located in the Western Suburbs
- ASAP Start – 3.5 month temporary contract
- $40-50 p/hour + super
- Flexible working arrangements
- Friendly and helpful team
- Competitive hourly rate
- Facilitating the tendering and contract documentation end-to-end process and efficiently communicating necessary advice to relevant staff
- Correctly allocate capital expenditure to ensure capital purchases are classified correctly and reconciled to the general ledger
- Act as adviser on Tender Evaluation Panels and ensure all panel members abide by the probity principles of Procurement
- Experience in purchasing, tender processes, legislative requirements, contract formation and administration in a medium to large scale organization
- High level of written and spoken communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Advanced technological skills in procurement packages and Microsoft packages
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Finance positions within Local Government, please contact Amanda Li on (03) 8535 3111.
Apply with your CV in Word format by clicking on the link.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's