|Job Title:||Procurement Officer|
|Start Date:||1st July 2020|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2020 10:32|
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of a Procurement Officer to join a Council in the north western suburbs.
- 5 Months - Start 1st July
- Must undertake a Police Check
- $40.75 per hour plus superannuation
- Basic knowledge of budget and financial processes.
- Demonstrated skill in the preparation of spreadsheets required for evaluation of tenders/quotations.
- Sound knowledge in operating a computer information terminal and the use of software packages such as MS Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and the internet.
- Ability to assist with documentation coordination and administration.
- Knowledge of safe work practices and relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of Local Government procedures desirable but not essential.