Procurement Business Partner
|Job Title:||Procurement Business Partner|
|Start Date:||ASAP Start|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Li|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2022 14:41|
- Local Council in Western Suburbs
- Band 6 - $50 p/hour and above
- ASAP Start - 6 Months Temporary Contract, potential extension
- Flexible working arrangements – hybrid
- Equipment provided
- Develop and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with internal service units, contractors and other external stakeholders involved in the tendering, RFQ and contract process
- Participate in Tender Evaluation Panels (TEPs) for tenders and ensure tenders are evaluated in accordance with the Procurement Policy and the Tender Evaluation Manual
- Provide oversight, advice and support on the RFQ exemption process in accordance with the Procurement Policy and the RFQ Manual
- Ensure compliance, and renewal, of certificates and insurances in conjunction with Contract Managers
- Identify strategic procurement improvement opportunities in consultation with the Coordinator Procurement & Contracts
- Previous Government/Not-For-Profit/Education procurement experience
- Demonstrated experience in coordination, development and maintenance of tendering and contract processes, systems and procedures
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships, negotiate, drive change and improvements, and provide clear advice and support.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Finance positions within Local Government, please contact Amanda Li on (03) 8535 3111.
Apply with your CV in Word format by clicking on the link.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's