Procurement Business Partner
|Job Title:||Procurement Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2020 10:46|
As the successful candidate you will ensure the technology department procurement and contract database is accurate, and a efficient process is developed to ensure ongoing success, maintenance and compliance. Along with developing a methodology for contract assessments that will drive future decisions across Council. You will have the confidence and knowledge to advocate for good governance and assist in driving improvements across the Technology Strategy & Governance team.
- High level of understanding of OH&S and Public Liability, Professional Indemnity, WorkCover and other insurance types in relation to works, goods and services procured via tenders and quotations and the engagement of contractors
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a procurement/contract management role Experience in dealing with all procurement matters in a large and varied portfolio
- Knowledge of the Local Government Act, relevant legislation and guidelines that relate to procurement
- Demonstrated understanding of tendering process, contracts, contract law, contract conditions and specification
- Strong influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution skills with demonstrated experience in achieving effective business outcomes
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button TODAY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Procurement Business Partner (Contract)
$45.70 per hour plus superannuation
Human Resources Contract EOI
$30 - $50 per hour plus superannuation
Systems Accountant (Contract)
$49.41 per hour plus superannuation
Coordinator of Risk
$50 - $55 per hour plus superannuation
People Analytics Support Officer - HRIS (Contract)
$37.79 per hour plus superannuation