|Job Title:||Principal Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 12:04|
This is an excellent opportunity to make your mark in one of Melbourne's dynamic inner urban municipalities. Council’s enthusiastic planners have a strong team culture and have the opportunity to work on interesting and stimulating planning proposals.
You will be responsible for providing professional and technical advice in the assessment of Major complex planning applications. You will also be able to provide guidance and mentoring to junior team members, explain Council policies, planning schemes and applications to the public and applicants. You will have outstanding written and verbal communication, manage your time to achieve critical deadlines and attend Council Meetings to brief Council on major planning proposals and appeals.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Extensive experience working with Victorian Planning Scheme, ideally in a metropolitan context.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to resolve issues along with well-developed negotiation skills.
- Six month contract, with potential for extension.
- Further enhance your Victorian metropolitan planning experience.
- Competitive hourly rate on offer, $55 - $60 + super.
- This is a great council to have on the CV!
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.