Principal Planner / Coordinator
|Job Title:||Principal Planner / Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 17:16|
This council are seeking a Principal / Coordinator level planner to step in and assist them during some periods of leave. You will be managing a caseload of applications and responsible for mentoring the junior team members.
There is the opportunity for this role to develop into a long term opportunity. This area is known for its beautiful nature and as a food lovers haven. This is suited to a planner who is living regionally and wants to pick up extra work or a planner who fancies a tree change.
This is perfect for someone who wants to add to their CV with Coordinator level duties.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Local Government experience, ideally within Victoria.
- Competitive hourly rate on offer.
- Step into a Coordinator level role.
- Stunning location.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's