Principal Planner (Project Management & Program Development)
|Job Title:||Principal Planner (Project Management & Program Development)|
|Salary:||$54.63 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||August 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 05:31|
The ideal candidate will have a mix of project management and planning scheme amendment experience, ideally in the infrastructure space. The type of person will be someone who has worked with a local government to manage a scheme amendment such as a neighbourhood plan or similar.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Experienced planner with +-10 years relevant experience, with demonstrable success in Project Management
- Must have Local Government experience, ideally within QLD.
- Ability to develop the SIP program of projects; or manage multiple projects (with Local Government Infrastructure Plan as the priority)
- Secure a contract in a busy and growing council.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Be part of a multi-disciplinary project team which includes technical specialists such as infrastructure network planners, senior financial modeller and a GIS officer.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.