|Job Title:||Principal Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 12:16|
Working for a coastal council you will gain exposure to a variety of applications and work within a friendly team. This council is a 45 minute journey from the CBD.
This is a long-term contract for an experienced planner, could be suitable for someone looking to step up into a Principal level role. Ideally seeking someone fulltime, but flexibility offered and can do a four-day week.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Experienced planner who is self-sufficient and has experience operating at a minimum Band 6 level.
- Local Government experience, ideally within Victoria.
- Secure a long-term contract, through until EOFY 2020.
- Work in a council undergoing substantial growth with a variety of planning issues to challenge you.
- Attractive hourly rate.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.