|Job Title:||Principal Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 16:17|
This is initially a three month contract through until end of January but likely it will be extended a further three months.
Your core function will be to manage complex applications and assist the team with overflow work. This could suit a planner who has their own business but entering a quiet period over the holidays. Flexible working hours and part-time options available.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Established skills in report writing and preparing external correspondence.
- High level customer service skills, measured on KPIs in accordance with “Same Day Service” methodology.
- Work in a council who encounter a variety of planning applications and join a friendly team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Contract until January but very likely to be extended beyond this point.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.