|Job Title:||Principal Planner|
|Salary:||$55 - $58 hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 14:33|
These areas are rural hubs, providing administrative and commercial services for the surrounding communities, and the focus of increased residential development.
You will join a large planning team, with a good reputation in the market. Full caseload of residential, commercial and industrial applications with a hint of heritage, bushfire management and agricultural related applications in the mix.
Predominantly, working on infill residential subdivision and multi-dwelling development applications.
This is a long term contract for a planner who had substantial experience in the Public Sector.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Local Government experience, ideally within Victoria.
- Long term contract.
- Competitive hourly rate on offer.
- Varied workload with some interesting applications to sink your teeth into.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.