|Job Title:||Principal Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2020 15:01|
You will join a large planning team covering a large range of applications, residential, industrial, heritage, native vegetation and bushfire management overlays. The workload has been largely unaffected by Covid and this is a busy council.
You will be provided with laptop and equipment to get set up working from home. Part-time hours will be considered.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Local Government experience within Victoria, ideally with exposure to heritage and/or growth area planning.
- Competitive hourly rate on offer.
- Varied workload with some interesting applications to sink your teeth into.
- Working from home, and post-isolation there will be a working from home/working from office balance.
- Can offer full-time or part-time.