Principal Placemaking Officer
|Job Title:||Principal Placemaking Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 26, 2021 16:17|
The Principal Placemaking Officer will manage the delivery of Placemaking projects including the preparation of place plans, concept design for key proposals, engaging with key stakeholders and coordinate the implementation of various placemaking initiatives.
The position will involve reviewing community and consultant inputs, preparing spatial plans and strategies, developing urban design concepts, and writing placemaking related reports. The role will also involve collaborating with internal & external partners to make great places, including the organization of creative activations, community events, internal working groups and external stakeholder workshops.
This is a great opportunity for a Landscape Architect, Urban Designer or Planner who wants to transition into placemaking. There will be a mix of working from home and office based work, as restrictions ease.
- Tertiary qualification in landscape architecture, urban design or urban planning.
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing, visual presentation and oral communication skills. Demonstrated experience in community consultation processes.
- Good project management skills including managing project tasks, resources & timeframes.
- Work in a busy council with a variety of projects to get exposure to.
- Transition into a placemaking role
- Flexible working hours.
- Attractive hourly rate.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's