Principal Asset Management Systems Lead Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Asset Management Systems Lead Engineer|
|Reference:||PC - 10 - 13|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2019 17:47|
Public Sector People are currently seeking an experienced Asset Management Engineer to join our local council client based in Logan. Provision of Roads and Drainage Asset Management Systems expertise will be responsible for covering data, processes, reporting and capability improvement to enable effective management of Council's multi-billion dollar infrastructure network.
- Implement and maintain Infrastructure Asset information systems for Transport (including roads, bridges, footpaths etc), inventory and Stormwater (drainage) infrastructure (pits, drains, culverts, headwalls etc.).
- Develop and implement appropriate Infrastructure Asset data specification, schema and framework
- Data capture, verification, condition assessment and integrity;
- Geographical and video information/data representation for Roads and Drainage assets.
- Review and ensure completeness of asset register including to meet Local Government Act and Regulations and State/Federal Government requirements.
- Lead financial asset valuation and financial reporting to as per AASB Financial Standards and Queensland Audit Office guidelines
- Develop and review Strategic Asset Management Plans (Transport and Stormwater) in alignment with Corporate Asset Management objectives Asset
- Manage Digital Engineering/ Building Information Modelling processes and data needs for new and existing Road Infrastructure assets
- Take lead role for Road Infrastructure Planning Branch in the Financial audit, both internal and external of Infrastructure Asset Reportin
- Ensure ongoing compliance with Quality Assurance
- Identify improvement opportunity within the Quality Assurance System and draft new procedures and process workflows as appropriate.
- Degree in Engineering with eligibility for membership of the Institution of Engineers Australia and significant experience in Asset Management Systems
- Substantial knowledge of and/or experience with asset information life cycle management is essential
- A sound knowledge of Asset Management Principles with an ability to work autonomously and accountable for data capture, integrity checking, system upgrades and process improvements.
- Experience with a Geographical Information System (GIS) is essential, preferably ESRI.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively supervise, develop and mentor staff.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.