PMO Project Officer
|Job Title:||PMO Project Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 09:16|
- Initial 6 month contract - likely to be ongoing
- Work with one of Melbourne most cosmopolitan municipalities
- Attractive Band 6 hourly rate on offer
- Excellent transport links nearby
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of PMO Project officer to join a busy, agile and supportive team undertaking a range of PMO activities.
Reporting to the PMO Coordinator the key objective of this role is to develop & maintain positive relationships with stakeholder across the organisation, ensuring the PMO can provide support, assistance and guidance as required, as well as working on a range of PMO projects to continually improve & grow the PMO.
- Continuous Improvement - Seek opportunities to continually improve, assist with PMO & Project Management Framework
- Reporting - Ensure stakeholders are reporting correctly, meaningful & consistent
- Financials & Variations - Process & track variations, perform quality control checks and gain approvals from relevant groups
- Stakeholder Support & Guidance - Acting as a key point of contact, develop and maintain strong working relationships ensuring they have a positive experience and feel supported through their processes
- Experience working in a PMO and / or experience in project management or working with a Project Management Framework.
- Demonstrated process improvement or change management experience
- Qualifications / certification in P30 or Project Management
- Extensive experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Self-led and pro-active - this position will exercise a significant degree of autonomy
- Capable of researching and writing policies, developing guidelines and procedures approval
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's