|Job Title:||Planning Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 09:01|
You will be responsible for managing a caseload of basic applications (single dwelling units) and will perform counter/phone duty on a rotational basis. This council offer substantial training and mentoring which is ideal for a planner in the early stages of their career.
This council is undergoing a massive growth and redevelopment period and will be a fantastic learning curve for an ambitious and enthusiastic planner. The team are friendly and supportive and you will be working closely with your team leader.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- High level customer service skills, measured on KPIs in accordance with “Same Day Service” methodology.
- Local Government experience, ideally within Victoria.
- Gain experience and develop your skills in this metro council.
- Benefit from ongoing training and development.
- No day the same with a variety of application queries from a diverse community.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.