Planning Officer - Subdivisions
|Job Title:||Planning Officer - Subdivisions|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 12:33|
This role has become available due to an increased workload, you will be able to hit the ground running and assist with a backlog of applications.
You will manage the subdivision approvals processes for the Statutory Planning Unit through SPEAR on-line and Council’s Pathways database. You will also process, progress and determine applications for planning permits and for subdivision and certification.
You must have experience using SPEAR to be successful in this role.
- Delivery of the subdivision process (Permits, Certs and SoC's) in Spear, and Pathway.
- Administration of the Section 173 Agreement Process
- Customer centric service delivery
- Ongoing contract working in a metro council.
- Flexible working arrangements and an attractive hourly rate.
- Secure work on the run up to Christmas.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact Emma Murphy at PSP on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.