Planning Investigations Officer
|Job Title:||Planning Investigations Officer|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 12:03|
Our client is looking for previous planning enforcement experience within Local Government. However, individuals who have held positions in local laws or have at least 12 months in a statutory planning position are encouraged to apply.
An average day will include investigation of planning complaints, conducting on-site inspections to ensure compliance with permit conditions and gathering information / evidence for enforcement purposes.
- Must have a good understanding of the Planning and Environment Act.
- Ability to listen and to communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders to handle stressful situation in relation to development disputes.
- Ability to gather evidence and conduct investigations to achieve planning compliance, including for prosecutions and enforcement orders where required.
- Secure work in a Growth Area council, on an ongoing contract basis.
- No two days the same, this role promises a varied workload and opportunity be a part of a face-paced and dynamic team.
- Attractive hourly rate.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's