Planning Investigations Officer
|Job Title:||Planning Investigations Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2020 09:47|
Our client is looking for previous planning enforcement experience within Local Government. However, individuals who have held positions in local laws or have at least 12 months in a statutory planning position are encouraged to apply.
An average day will include investigation of planning complaints, conducting on-site inspections to ensure compliance with permit conditions and gathering information / evidence for enforcement purposes.
- A full valid Victorian Drivers licence.
- Ability to gather evidence and conduct investigations to achieve planning compliance, including for prosecutions and enforcement orders where required
- Ability to listen and to communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders to handle stressful situation in relation to development disputes.
- Work remotely and start immediately!
- Gain valuable experience in a Victorian metropolitan location.
- No two days the same, this role promises a varied workload and opportunity be a part of a face-paced and dynamic team.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please Emma Murphy at Public Sector People on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.