Planning Investigations Officer
|Job Title:||Planning Investigations Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 15:05|
Our client is looking for previous investigation experience. However, individuals who have held positions in local laws or have at least 12 months in a statutory planning position are encouraged to apply.
An average day will include investigation of planning complaints, conducting on-site inspections to ensure compliance with permit conditions and gathering information / evidence for enforcement purposes.
- A full valid Victorian Drivers licence.
- Ability to listen and to communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders to handle stressful situation in relation to development disputes.
- Ability to gather evidence and conduct investigations to achieve planning compliance, including for prosecutions and enforcement orders where required
- Secure work within a Metropolitan council.
- Opportunity to secure an ongoing role within a reputable council.
- No two days the same, this role promises a varied workload and opportunity be a part of a face-paced and dynamic team.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's