Planning Enforcement Officer
|Job Title:||Planning Enforcement Officer|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2020 14:32|
Our client is looking for previous planning enforcement experience within Local Government. Planners who have enforcement experience are also encouraged to apply.
An average day will include investigation of planning complaints, conducting on-site inspections to ensure compliance with permit conditions and gathering information / evidence for enforcement purposes. Given the current climate, social distancing precautions will be in place.
This is initially a three month contract and would suit a planner with enforcement experience or an enforcement officer who are out of work due to Covid.
- A full valid Victorian Drivers licence.
- Ability to gather evidence and conduct investigations to achieve planning compliance, including for prosecutions and enforcement orders where required
- Ability to listen and to communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders to handle stressful situation in relation to development disputes
- Pick up some work in a council which often extend their contractors.
- Gain valuable experience in a busy Victorian council.
- No two days the same, this role promises a varied workload and opportunity be a part of a face-paced and dynamic team.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please Emma Murphy at Public Sector People on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.