Place Activation Officer
|Job Title:||Place Activation Officer|
|Salary:||$39.24 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||7th September 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2020 04:45|
The position is responsible for developing and implementing an ambitious and innovative annual program of place activations to assist in transforming the
physical heart of the activity centre into a place of cultural exchange and activity, while developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders that add value to the our key activity centres.
- Lead and manage the scoping, programming and delivery of place activation projects and events utilising project management and event management skills to deliver and actively monitor the place activations and significant place based and large outdoor urban screen based programs and projects from a holistic Council perspective.
- Develop and implement an evaluation strategy and action plan.
- Actively pursue internal and external funding to deliver high quality design outcomes for the city and the community
- Degree or diploma with relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in in project management or event planning and management and managing budgets, and an understanding of goals and strategies of an large organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and deal with people at all levels including an ability to prepare correspondence and compile and submit reports and make prompt reliable decisions within the bounds of assigned responsibilities to mitigate risk.
- An understanding or demonstrated experience of place making and space activation
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Lucia Schefermann | email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's